Anime Thread - #72 by Glordit - Entertainment - Most Epic Win

Por um escritor misterioso
Last updated 23 maio 2024
I think it’s safe to say that I found my top shows of the season. Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu is absolutely brilliant. It’s your standard Isekai but instead of the main character being a T-1000 out of the gates, it’s a story about life and growing up. It’s only 3 episodes in and it’s been a perfect adaptation so far. Horimiya: I loved the OVA series and so far it’s been nothing but impressive. The chemistry between Horia and Miyamura is magical. This is a no-fuss, no-harem love st
worldendwhatdoyoudoattheendoftheworld #animerecommendations #anime #a
Fast Anime: The Thread Gets A Lot Better After The First 600 Posts, I Swear, Just Keep Reading - Knockout!
RealName_Online (@GigawattPulsar) / X
Anime Trending on X: Kudos to all animators, VA, and translators who brought us such an epic rap battle on this week episode! Kongming/Kabetaijin vs Shirogane/Fujiwara battle rap when? Anime: Ya Boy
Fast Anime: The Thread Gets A Lot Better After The First 600 Posts, I Swear, Just Keep Reading - Knockout!
Anime Discussion Thread 21: big fan of that slime - The Something Awful Forums
Anime Trending on X: Kudos to all animators, VA, and translators who brought us such an epic rap battle on this week episode! Kongming/Kabetaijin vs Shirogane/Fujiwara battle rap when? Anime: Ya Boy Kongming! / Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 18 “Snibal-Drago-Gira” No.53 WALLPAPERS Screens from the episode – GUNJAP
RealName_Online (@GigawattPulsar) / X
Goddess Of Victory NIKKE Elysion / Characters - TV Tropes
Giant Robo: Ginrei Special
Guess that anime thread game - #1387 by fredrich_nietze - Anime, Movies, Video, & TV - Level1Techs Forums

© 2014-2024 miaad.org. All rights reserved.